News & Views
- Launching the Square Mile Challenge
This week we’ve been delighted to support Hubbub in launching the Square Mile Challenge, a new campaign to tackle the tricky issue of coffee cup recycling…27/01/2017
- Barley blog: The toughest job in comms?
Have you ever really messed up on your first day in a new job? Maybe overstated something to try and convince people you know what you’re doing?23/01/2017
- Stimulating the litter debate in Scotland
We’ve recently been supporting INCPEN (the Industry Council for Packaging and the Environment) with the release of the results…04/01/2017
- Barley blog: When not to protect your client’s reputation
The last two weeks have seen hundreds of survivors of child sexual abuse in football come forward…02/12/2016
- Barley blog: Would you accept a CV with typos?
For the last few months a disabled friend of mine, Dave Crowl, has been sending me emails with 0s in place of Os…11/11/2016
- Barley blog: What just happened?
It is difficult to find the words to express how I feel at the news this morning that Donald Trump will be the next President of the USA…09/11/2016
- Barley’s Laura Harrison speaks at Discovery Communities event
Barley’s Laura Harrison was delighted to join with speakers from Sainsbury’s and others today at a Discovery Communities event…08/11/2016
- Saving smashing pumpkins with #PumpkinRescue
Wow, what a week we’ve had! On Wednesday we launched new research from Hubbub and Unilever …31/10/2016
- Marking World Mental Health Day with Stoll
World Mental Health Day this year focuses on dealing with trauma, an issue all too familiar to our client Stoll. Today’s Guardian …10/10/2016
- Barley Blog: Health Secretary to ban large puds?
Communicating clear messages to tackle obesity seems to be getting harder. Witness May this year …30/09/2016
- Launching #CookSomethingGrand with Hubbub and Unilever
Today we’re delighted to launch #CookSomethingGrand with Hubbub and Unilever …28/09/2016
- We did it!
We’re delighted to report the safe arrival of Barley’s Karen Wilkinson and Sam Williams back on terra firma, after their 540ft abseil down the Broadgate Tower to raise …18/09/2016
- Barley Blog: Is Fat Still a Feminist Issue?
A guest blog by Barley Partner, Sam Williams for Jamie’s Food Revolution on food, gender and healthy communication with …29/08/2016