London’s world-famous Borough Market has launched a range of five specially curated Mother’s Day hampers, so mums can enjoy treats from the Market in the comfort of their home. Packaged in Borough Market’s popular reuseable hessian tote bags, the hampers range from sweet to savoury and staples to indulgences.
Customers across London and throughout the UK who are keen to support independent traders from the world class food market can order the hampers from Borough Market Online, which are then delivered by zero emission electric bikes for those within a 10-mile radius of the market, or posted nationwide via the new carbon neutral ‘Borough by Post’ service.
The following hampers are available to order now via Borough Market online (goodsixty.co.uk). The last order dates for mother’s day hampers sent by post is before 12pm on Wednesday 10th March, or before 12pm on Friday 12th March for those within the Market’s local delivery radius. Hampers are priced between £45 – £100.
- The Sweet–Loving Mother’s Hamper: This one’s for the mums with a sweet tooth! Filled with irresistible sweet treats and an optional bottle of bubbly, it contains all you need to show Mum how much you love her this Mother’s Day! This hamper includes Almond Brittle and Toasted Almonds from Food & Forest, a Mother’s Day Chocolate Selection from So Chocolicious and Amaretti biscuits from Bread Ahead.
- The Savoury-Loving Mother’s Hamper: All the savoury nibbles to recreate an aperitivo at home. A whirlwind tour of Borough Market for your tastebuds or the perfect gift for Mother’s day! This hamper is made up of Crisps from Brindisa Spanish Foods, Mushroom pâté from Pâté Moi, a meat selection from Parma Ham & Mozzarella Stand, Bath Soft Cheese Gift Box (cheese, chutney & biscuits) from Bath Soft Cheese Co, Mixed Olives from Borough Olives and Rye Thins with seeds crackers Karaway Bakery.
- The Afternoon Tea Hamper: This indulgent hamper contains everything you need to enjoy afternoon tea at home in true Borough Market style, from freshly-baked cakes including Babka Buns from Bread Ahead, Blueberry Vatrushka from Karaway Baker, raspberry jam from Rosebud Preserves and loose-leaf tea from Tea2You. All beautifully packaged in a re-usable, hessian Borough bag, this hamper makes for a perfect gift or shared experience.
- The Classic Best of Borough: This classic hamper, packed in a reusable hessian Borough Market bag, has something for everyone – from organic coffee from Monmouth Coffee Company, truffle crisps from Brindisa Spanish Foods, Turkish delight from Turkish Deli to smooth peanut butter from Butternut of London.
- The Classic PLUS: A food lover’s paradise including mushroom pate from Pate Moi, fresh cheeses from Heritage Cheese and Bath Soft Cheese Co., charcuterie from Parma Ham & Mozzarella Stand with plenty of sweet treats such as almond brittle from Food & Forest. With gourmet pasta from La Tua Pasta and loose-leaf tea from Tea2You, the trouble is knowing where to start…
- All hampers come with a £5 Borough Market Online gift voucher for future purchases and the option to add a bottle of something from Cartwright Brothers or craft beers from Utobeer and a choice of two Borough Market books – The Borough Market Cook Book or Edible Histories.
Borough Market remains open to locals, as a provider of essential food and drink. For Londoners who are having to shield, Borough Market’s internet-based delivery and collection service, Borough Market Online, is available either by click and collect or via a doorstep drop delivery service, for those within a 10-mile radius of the Market. And for people who live further afield, Borough Market has also launched a carbon neutral postal delivery service – Borough By Post – for food lovers across the UK. For more information, visit: https://boroughmarket.org.uk/